Pokemon Adventure Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun new pokemon roleplay taking place in a brand new region, with a world completely decided by the player.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vidal's New Adventure!
Date night~! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:07 pm by Chloe

» A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure!
Date night~! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:06 pm by Matt Astroseph

» Zadicus Red [FINISHED]
Date night~! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:04 pm by Matt Astroseph

» Beatrice Daniels - FINISHED
Date night~! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:30 am by Peeplet

» Date night~!
Date night~! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:26 am by Chloe

» Sophia Shekhinaga
Date night~! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 pm by Chloe

» Matt Astroseph [FINISHED]
Date night~! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:21 pm by Matt Astroseph

» Pokemon Template
Date night~! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:37 pm by Seris

» Vidal Rosario (Finished)
Date night~! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:32 pm by Kidd of the East

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:00 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Date night~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seris
AbyssDoll Puppetmaster
Seris

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:16 pm

Sophia smiled widely as she waited at her home, tonight was suppose to be date night, Clara was coming to town tonight and she was so excited. She hadn't seen her in a month and the long distance relationship was starting to put a strain on her feelings. Petals however was keeping her company over the long stretches as she was right now, the Meganium resting its head in her lap as she stroked the long neck, and Sophia grinned wider "Don't worry Petals... she be here... she promised tonight was the night." her soft voice echoed in her home and her eyes remained glued on the door. She didn't know why she was getting so worked up... it had only been eight months since they started dating... but Clara was so nice... sweet... and she wanted to see her again and again.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Lovely Queen
Chloe

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Clara smiled as she entered Paradisa on foot. She smiled as the Shaymin on her shoulders took in their surroundings. Shaymin felt home as she looked at all of the various different types of flowers and flora. Clara smiled at her Shaymin and pet her, "Like it? If you like the surroundings i'm sure you'll like Sophia" she said. Little Clara quickly retorted with, "Well she must have been pretty desperate to choose you" the pokemon taunted. Clara simply blushed before arriving at the home of her girlfriend, building her confidence back up before knocking on the door and waiting for her grass type love to answer.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeroleplay.rpg-board.net
Seris
AbyssDoll Puppetmaster
Seris

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:47 pm

Sophia jumped up quick and dusted her self off, which was kind of a mistake as Petals was easily excited, and ran over to the door with her Meganium hot on her heels as she yanked open the door. Though unfortunately she wasn't the first through it as Petals tackled right into Clara in her excitement. Sophia looked out in bemused horror as her girlfriend was knocked to the ground and knelled down next to her partner and ran her hand over her body to see if she was okay "Oh! I'm so sorry! She gets so excited when I'm nervous." her soft voice washed over the area and she cocked her head to the side "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Lovely Queen
Chloe

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:52 pm

Clara smiled at the sight of Petals charging her and began to pet the pokemon and laughed, "Hey Petals, its been a long time huh?" she said as she looked at her girlfriend. She was very happy to see her girlfriend again and showed it. Clara smiled and got up before trying to hug her girlfriend. "Its so good to see you again! Theres someone I want you to meet. This is Little Clara" she said as she held the shaymin that was on her shoulder for Sophia to see, wondering how her girlfriend would react to the grass type legendary.
Back to top Go down
Seris
AbyssDoll Puppetmaster
Seris

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:02 am

Sophia let her mouth drop open and grabbed gently at the little pokemon, trying to get it in her grasp, and laughed softly "Whoa! He's so cute~ I never knew you had this little guy?!? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She then briefly shifted her gaze down to Clara before returning it to the thing in her hands. But after a while she stood up quickly, cuddling Shaymin to her chest, and said "Petals? Would you please help her up?" and she obliged, reaching her vines out to wrap around the professors waist and pick her off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Lovely Queen
Chloe

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:08 am

Clara smiled and let the pokemon help her up, smiling at her girlfriend before petting and beginning to cuddle with the Meganium. Meanwhile Little Clara looked at Sophia curiously and began to talk, like all legendary pokemon can, "Excuse me, but I am female." she said as she looked at Sophia and began to snuggle with her happily. Clara nodded and smiled "i think she likes you, now what are we gonna do for our date night?" She said smiling through her glasses.
Back to top Go down
Seris
AbyssDoll Puppetmaster
Seris

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:16 am

"Uhh... umm.." she muttered as she cuddled the little thing into her bosom as she tried to get back on track, having completely been distracted by the Shaymen, "Oh! Right! The date! Right... we... well I was planning on taking us to a nice flower garden... it's a small little hike from here." Sophia then strolled up to Clara and kissed her cheek softly as she tried to guide Petals back into the house whispering "You know you get to excited... you can't come... sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Lovely Queen
Chloe

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:21 am

Clara smiled and kissed Sophia's cheek as well as she looked to her pokeballs, sending out her other five pokemon and putting them in a room with Sophia's pokemon, "wanna bring Little Clara or no?" she said with a smile, "And god im jealous of where she is though" she said with a smile and looking at where the Shaymin was snuggling.
Back to top Go down
Seris
AbyssDoll Puppetmaster
Seris

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:26 am

"You play nice~ Especially you Twigs." she said looking at her Sceptile and closing the door. At the kiss and the words Sophia blushed across her whole face "Wha-what do you mean?" she said looking down at how the little thing had placed itself directly between her breasts and she made an 'oh' noise and held out Shaymin to Clara
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Lovely Queen
Chloe

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:31 am

Clara laughed and reached for the Shaymin and smiled, putting her back on her shoulder, "She is a bit of a naughty girl." she smiled and pet the Shaymin as the two of them reached the flower garden and smiled, "So... I've been thinking... what if i could branch the lab out, for a more permanent place here, not a full lab but somewhere I can study in piece..." she said smiling and thinking, "Also you look very nice tonight."
Back to top Go down
Seris
AbyssDoll Puppetmaster
Seris

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:03 am

"Oh... uhh.... I don't know... where would you put it?" she asked right before a blush crept along her cheeks "Oh uhh... thank you... you look as good as ever..." she muttered shyly, more use to thinks that can't talk back than humans, "And she isn't so bad... I mean... a lot of people probably want to do that."
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Lovely Queen
Chloe

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:08 am

Chloe blushed at her compliment and smiled, "Thanks Sophia, but do you know where there is an open building in town." Chloe said before thinking for a minute and saying, "I know I want to do that... like alot..." she said blushing uncontrollably as she began to play with her hair and adjust her glasses, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Seris
AbyssDoll Puppetmaster
Seris

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:16 am

Sophia spluttered a bit at Clara saying how she wanted to... snuggle into her breasts? "Oh... ummm... I'm not making you nervous am I? You seem... fidgety..." she said as she walked to stand right next to her and wrap her arm around Clara's waist "I mean... we could slow down our date if you want? Go lay in the flowers?" she finished witha smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Lovely Queen
Chloe

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:26 am

Clara blushed heavily and nodded, "Yes, I'd love that..." she said as she and Sophia layed down in some beautiful flowers. She held her tight and smiled, "So... uh... is this... happening...?" she asked curious as she made eye contact with Sophia as the Shaymin crawled away and said, "Im gonna leave you two alone for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Date night~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night~!   Date night~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date night~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Adventure Roleplay :: Fiore Region :: Paradisa-
Jump to: