Pokemon Adventure Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun new pokemon roleplay taking place in a brand new region, with a world completely decided by the player.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vidal's New Adventure!
Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:07 pm by Chloe

» A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure!
Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:06 pm by Matt Astroseph

» Zadicus Red [FINISHED]
Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:04 pm by Matt Astroseph

» Beatrice Daniels - FINISHED
Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:30 am by Peeplet

» Date night~!
Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:26 am by Chloe

» Sophia Shekhinaga
Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 pm by Chloe

» Matt Astroseph [FINISHED]
Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:21 pm by Matt Astroseph

» Pokemon Template
Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:37 pm by Seris

» Vidal Rosario (Finished)
Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:32 pm by Kidd of the East

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:00 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Matt Astroseph [FINISHED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Astroseph

Matt Astroseph

Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] Empty
PostSubject: Matt Astroseph [FINISHED]   Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:24 am

Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] IYKbybm

Full Name: Matt Astroseph
Place of Birth: Fiore
Class: Trainer

Appearance: A lock of blond hair covers one of his eyes, which change color based on his feelings. He wears a black jacket with a white zipper and white inside, along with a blue scarf, which he never takes off. Painted whiskers decorate his cheeks, and he renews the paint whenever in a Pokemon Center. Matt also wears black skinny jeans and thick rubber bracelets with various text on them. He also has white converse with black laces and sides, and an earring on his right ear. Matt is a bit taller than average, although others tell him he's short, even if he's taller than them.

Personality: Matt is usually shy unless someone has the same interests as him.  He's sarcastic, funny, and sometimes mean. Matt is a good debater and enjoys Pokemon battles. His favorite part of a pokemon journey is making friends and growing as a person by traveling far. He is the adventurous type, in case you haven't noticed. Matt also has two very common mental illnesses that he doesn't like talking about, which cause him to be anxious about small things and another that can cause him to be sad for no reason, although no one except for his parents and him know.
Likes: Pokemon, hugs, black, anime, social interaction online, drawing
Dislikes: Sexism, trainers that force you to fight them, social interaction in real life
Fears: Betrayal, getting his pokemon stolen, speaking in front of large groups
Other: Due to his love of anime, he does not say "thank you". He says "Arigato" and uses Japanese suffixes such as "Senpai"

History: Matt was born in the Fiore region, and lived there for 3 years until moving to the Fiore region. He spent most of his life in Fiore,  having the average childhood, going to school, climbing trees, playing hide-n-seek, and is looking forward to traveling Fiore to learn the region and grow. He was raised in a warm family, who was a bit conservative at times, and sometimes arguments arose. This caused him to be rather distant from them and people in general, except online,where he is friendly. He decided to travel through Fiore because of his love of adventure.

Matt was walking home from school one day and spotted a rustling in some tall grass. He inspected the motion and saw that it was an injured Torchic,its flame dying out. Matt took it to a pokemon center, where he let the nurses take care of i, and he visited it every day.The Torchic slowly got better as the days went by and slowly became closer to Matt until they shared a bond similar to the Pokemon-Trainer one, although Matt had never participated in  a battle before. Matt had the wonderful idea of becoming a Trainer and traveling Fiore, in hopes that he could become a Pokemon trainer one day. His parents were a bit reluctant to let him wander the region by himself. Matt managed to convince them to, however, due to his powerful persuasion skills. He's never been a part of a pokemon battle before, and is nervous about his first. Matt enjoys drawing and has sold some commissions in the past, even though he believes he sucks at making art. When embarking on his journey, he made sure to bring only the necessities: his laptop, his sketchbook, and some clothing, hoping that the professor will provide him with Pokeballs.

Starter Pokemon: Torchic (named Blaze)

I wanna be the very best!
Back to top Go down
http://bluexorcist.forumotion.com
Chloe
Lovely Queen
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: Matt Astroseph [FINISHED]   Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://pokeroleplay.rpg-board.net
Matt Astroseph

Matt Astroseph

PostSubject: Re: Matt Astroseph [FINISHED]   Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
http://bluexorcist.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Astroseph [FINISHED]   Matt Astroseph [FINISHED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt Astroseph [FINISHED]
Page 1 of 1