Pokemon Adventure Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun new pokemon roleplay taking place in a brand new region, with a world completely decided by the player.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vidal's New Adventure!
Vidal Rosario (Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:07 pm by Chloe

» A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure!
Vidal Rosario (Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:06 pm by Matt Astroseph

» Zadicus Red [FINISHED]
Vidal Rosario (Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:04 pm by Matt Astroseph

» Beatrice Daniels - FINISHED
Vidal Rosario (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:30 am by Peeplet

» Date night~!
Vidal Rosario (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:26 am by Chloe

» Sophia Shekhinaga
Vidal Rosario (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 pm by Chloe

» Matt Astroseph [FINISHED]
Vidal Rosario (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:21 pm by Matt Astroseph

» Pokemon Template
Vidal Rosario (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:37 pm by Seris

» Vidal Rosario (Finished)
Vidal Rosario (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:32 pm by Kidd of the East

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:00 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Vidal Rosario (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidd of the East

Kidd of the East

Vidal Rosario (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Vidal Rosario (Finished)   Vidal Rosario (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:12 pm

Full Name: Vidal Rosario
Place of Birth: Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh Region)
Class: Pokemon Trainer

Appearance: Vidal is a short, yet built person. He is 5'8 and weighs about 155 lbs. Vidal has light brown eyes and black hair, which is swept over to the right in a comb over with the sides and back shaved. Vidal's skin complexion falls between tan and dark. Always dressed to impress, Vidal sports a light blue long sleeve polo shirt, slim fitting khakis, and light blue mid top shoes. Vidal has good posture and stands upright and tall. He never slouches when he sits. He also has a golden watch on his left wrist that was given to him by his mother and father and a cross necklace.

Personality: Vidal is an extreme extrovert, always living for the moment. His views on life are always humorous, so he is always able to make a joke out every and any given situation he finds himself in. Vidal is a very hard working person that is determined to learn something new every time he practices, but is not afraid of cutting himself some slack and taking a few easy days off from time to time. Around people, he is generally friendly, capable of making small talk with most of the people he meets. He is also humble and is not afraid to admit when another trainer is right or better than him. Despite this, he is also slightly cocky, not wanting to admit a failure or defeat.
Likes: Sleeping, comedy, socializing, soccer, and Pokemon.
Dislikes: Dark things, negative people, violence, and people who don't laugh at his jokes
Fears: The dark, bounce houses, and ghost type Pokemon
Other:

History: Vidal was born and raised in Twinleaf Town to two regular parents that'd never been involved with Pokémon. As a child, Vidal never had much to do. Go to school, eat, watch tv, sleep, a pretty average life. He'd always dreamed of becoming a Pokémon trainer, but his parents had always been extremely cautious and overprotective, never approving of his lifelong dream. After many failed attempts of trying to capture Pokémon (which his parents would always thwart in some way), Vidal gave up on his dream coming true. Until one day.

One day Vidal was sitting at home, watching TV, doing the same old routine he'd been doing for the past fifteen years of his life. His mother told him that an uncle of his from Snowpoint City would be coming to visit and that he'd have a surprise for Vidal. Initially uncaring of his uncle's visit, Vidal paid little attention to what his mother had told him, and continued watching TV.

Later that day, his uncle arrived with a Chimchar accompanying him. His mother and father told Vidal that after a lot of thinking, they'd decided that they'd think it was alright for him to go out and explore the world, like his cousin. They'd felt bad that they'd tried to hole up Vidal for most of his life and decided it was finally time for him to take control of his own life. His uncle gave over Chimchar to Vidal, giving him the basic instructions to battling and capturing Pokémon. After that, Vidal was free to go, destined to make a reputation for himself.

Starter Pokemon: Chimchar

I Want To Be The Very Best!
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Lovely Queen
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: Vidal Rosario (Finished)   Vidal Rosario (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:25 pm

Approved Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pokeroleplay.rpg-board.net
Kidd of the East

Kidd of the East

PostSubject: Re: Vidal Rosario (Finished)   Vidal Rosario (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:32 pm

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vidal Rosario (Finished)   Vidal Rosario (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vidal Rosario (Finished)
Page 1 of 1